Activity day:2017-07-03 Published At：2017-07-03 Views:633 2017-10-05 updated
We would like to select students who have excellent academic performance, are fluent in foreign languages, and have good character to join the double degree program. Selected students will go abroad to PKU Guanghua School of Management of China in September for one academic year. Selected students shall comply with the provisions of the two schools and will receive formal degrees awarded by the College of Management of National Taiwan University (NTUCOM) and PKU Guanghua School of Management upon completing all requirements.
Admission: NTU CoM can nominate 20 applicants to Peking University. Peking University will then accept up to 6 applicants.
1. Applicants are required to be at least one year Master-level candidates in the Department of Business Administration、Accounting 、Finance、International Business 、Information Management or GMBA . (Students must be enrolled at the time of applying)
2. Excellent academic performance and with average GPA more than 3.0.
3. GMAT/GRE score: Applicants must provide a formal GMAT/GRE score report from recent five years.
4. Applicants shall, in principle, have three years (or higher) working experience. This requirement is adjustable depending on the applicant’s academic performance and other experiences.
1. Application form (Please fill out in English)
2. Personal statement (Please include the motivation behind why one wishes to be a part of the program. Shall be written in English and is limited to one side on size A4 paper)
3. Curriculum Vitae/Resume (in English)，Maximum of two A4-sized pages, not limited to any specific resume format.
4. Official Transcript of Grades (English Version)，First year graduate students should submit the transcripts of their undergraduate studies.
5. Photocopy of effective language certificate:
6. Proof of work experience.
Note: The application portfolio shall be submitted with a binder clip or paperclip in the order listed.
Application Period & Procedure
1. Application period: September 25-27, 2017 – 0900-1200, 1400-1600.
The application materials cannot be returned. Please save your own documents in electronic file well.
1. Application material review: Interviews might be conducted after the review of written materials if the committee thinks it is necessary.2. The result will be determined according to both application materials and interview performance.
Announcement & Enrollment Confirmation
The admissions list is scheduled to be announced on October 20, 2017on the College of Management website. Admitted students must turn in their confirmation letter to the College of Management, Room 903 by 17:00 on October 25, 2017. Those whom do not accept the position will be deemed disqualified and their spot given to a student on the waiting list.