活動起日：2015-07-01 發佈日期：2015-07-01 瀏覽數：1558 2017-02-12 更新
The Third Taiwan Summer Workshop on Information Management (TSWIM 2015, http://www.im.ntu.edu.tw/TSWIM2015/) provides a forum for discussion and interaction among Taiwanese and international scholars with research interests in the cutting edge issues of information systems and management on individuals, businesses, organizations, and societies. The preliminary program can be found at the conference website.
There will be five keynote speeches (in their presentation order):
• “Big Data Analytics Research in the IS Discipline: Opportunities, Dilemmas, and Ways Forward” by Prof. Suprateek Sarker (University of Virginia, Editor-in-chief of Journal of the AIS)
• “To Explain or To Predict? Predictive Analytics in Information Systems Research” by Prof. Galit Shmueli (National Tsing Hua University, Distinguished Professor)
• “Social Commerce: The Impact of Social Group Climate on Group Members' Purchase Intention and Behaviour” by Prof. Kwok-Kee Wei (City University of Hong Kong, AIS Fellow, Former President of AIS)
• “Value-oriented Business Analytics Research” by Prof. Olivia R. Liu Sheng (University of Utah, Presidential Professor and Emma Eccles Jones Presidential Chair of Information Systems)
• “Big Data Research: Old Wine in a New Bottle?" by Prof. Patrick Chau (The University of Hong Kong, AIS Fellow, Editor-in-chief of Information & Management)
TSWIM 2015 also features parallel paper-presentation sessions and panels. For more information, please go to http://www.im.ntu.edu.tw/TSWIM2015/. The online registration of TSWIM 2015 is now available online at the conference website.
We look forward to seeing you at Taipei.