活動起日：2015-01-21 發佈日期：2015-01-21 瀏覽數：1830 2017-02-12 更新
商世坤研究股份有限公司：WORLDQUANT RESEARCH (TAIWAN), LLC
Position (No. of Vacancy)
Quantitative Researcher (10)
Our research subsidiary in Taipei is seeking mathematics, computer science, physics and engineering majors for quantitative researcher position involving the creation of computer-based models that seek to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets. Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and financial markets. Our highly accomplished senior staff will provide the new hires with mentoring and guidance to help them succeed.
We offer outstanding career opportunities, which include:
- Competitive financial rewards, relative to performance and position
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Opportunity for promotion to Vice President in 2 to 4 years
- Rare opportunity to learn from investment experts
- Ph.D. or M.S. degree from a leading Taiwan, (or from other leading universities in the world) US university and B.S. degree from the top university in Taiwan, US, (or from other leading universities in the world) in a highly analytical field, such as Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Financial Engineering or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative
- Ranked as top 30% in class for bachelor's degree
- Have a research scientist mind-set, i.e., be a deep thinker, creative, persevering, smart, a self-starter, etc.
- Be competent in a programming language (C++ or C)
- Possess good English language skills
- Have a strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets
- Have a strong work ethic
Please send your CV (incl. GPA and/or Ranking) to the email address below.
Ted Chiu (邱先生)