Activity day:2018-07-17 Published At：2018-07-17 Views:276 2018-07-20 updated
PurposeWe would like to select students who have excellent academic performance, fluent in foreign languages, and have good character to join the double degree program. Selected students will go abroad to Kyoto Graduate School of Management (Kyoto GSM) of Japan in April for one academic year and obtain an international perspective and promote international academic exchanges. Selected students shall comply with the provisions of the two schools and will receive formal degrees awarded by the College of Management of National Taiwan University (NTU COM) and Kyoto GSM upon the completely of all requirements.
2. Excellent academic performance and the average GPA is more than 3.0
3. Language ability
The program will, in principle, last for three years. A DDP student will, in principle, stay at the host university for one academic year. Please note two semesters of Kyoto University will cross three semesters of NTU.
1. Application form. (Please download the form and shall be filled out in English)
2.Personal statement. (Please include the motivation behind why one wishes to be a part of the program. Shall be written in English and is limited to one side on size A4 paper)
3.A university formal transcript in English.
4. Photocopy of effective language certificate
5. Recommendation Letter (Please download the form and shall be filled out in Chinese or English)
Note: The application portfolio shall be submitted with a binder clip or paperclip in the order listed.
Application Period & Procedure
1. Application period: September 11-12, 2018, 0900-1200am, 1400-1600pm
2. Application Procedure: Deliver your Application Portfolio to Franzi Wang, room903, 9th floor, Building I of CoM
Note: The Application Portfolio cannot be returned. Please save your own documents in electronic file well.
1. Application material review: Interviews might be conducted after the review of written materials if the committee thinks it is necessary.
2. The result will be determined according to both application portfolio and interview performance.
Announcement & Enrollment Confirmation
The admissions list is scheduled to be announced on September 25, 2018 before 5:00PM on the College of Management website. Admitted students must turn in their confirmation letter to the College of Management, Room 903 by 5:00PM on September 27, 2018. Those whom do not confirm their position will be deemed disqualified and their spot given to a student on the waiting list.
Should you have any questions, please contact: