活動起日：2018-05-16 發佈日期：2018-05-16 瀏覽數：507 2018-05-16 更新
【實習】 6-month Internship, CRM Analytics of Yahoo APAC Insights
A Little About Us
Yahoo! is a brand of Oath. Oath is a subsidiary of Verizon communications’ Media and Telematics division, that serves as the parent company of its content sub-divisions AOL and Yahoo!. At Oath, our mission is to Build Brands People Love.
The Data and EC Planning team, a subdivision of Strategy and Biz Ops, TW, offers various data related services such as data/business analytics, CRM, data science, BI, etc as well as Biz Ops support to senior key stakeholders. Our mission is to create value out of audience, transaction and advertising data by building analytic data foundation, generating actionable business insights, and identifying new business opportunities that improve our user/partner/advertiser’s experiences and grow our business
This is a 6-month internship starting from mid of June, 2018. During the period,
· You will engage in developing e-Commerce operational CRM strategy and designing campaigns based on an understanding of business goals
· You will contribute to e-Commerce CRM campaign leads preparation and result analysis, as well as member engagement dashboard development and maintenance.
· You will gather, analyze, and interpret data from Yahoo’s huge datasets to provide recommendations to given business issues.
· You will have on-the-job, day-to-day training of problem solving and analytical skills
· Currently pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree with emphasis on quantitative analysis (e.g Information Management, Economics, Statistics, or Business Administrations)
· A fast-learner with strong analytical skills and logical reasoning skills
· Proficient in Excel is a plus
· Experience in working with large datasets and relational databases (SQL) is highly desirable
· Flexible schedule, commit to 2 to 3 full days per week
If you're interested in learning more about the internship, please send your CV to email@example.com,