活動起日：2016-10-03 發佈日期：2016-10-03 瀏覽數：1658 2017-02-12 更新
The person will be expected to support, strategize and generate the content side of the product which includes curated articles of diverse travel experience in Asia, professional video production from shooting footage oversea to post production and content validation with user research technique in the next 4-6 months. Further potential duties are expected to be initial user community building for the app, SEO optimization, social marketing management..etc
About Tijk (http://tijk.sg/) :
Tijk is working to build a travel inspiration product with combinations of short videos, curated content that allows discovery of under-rated places, price updates, and personalized recommendations. We aim to shift focuses toward undiscovered attractions which provide unique experiences and thus help under-developed places. We are currently in the launching phase of our mobile app “Spice”.
CEO is an ex-hedge fund manager in Och-Ziff Capital Management, HK, was reckoned as the TopGun Investment Minds of Asia 2011 by Brendan Wood International, and currently the iOS developer of the company.
Specific duties include:
1) Content generation with articles, videos, 360 VR videos, content curation
2) Story boarding and idea generation for travel experience or social strategy videos
3) Overseas visits for footage shooting (operating GM5, 360 video shooting device..etc)
4) Video post production (no experience required)
5) User research for content validation
6) Assist and co-work in development of product and marketing strategy
Desired Skills / background:
1) Undergraduate or graduate student are welcome. Preferred fresh grads.
2) Self-driven motivation. Curiosity and Entrepreneurship are encouraged.
3) Expressive with opinions.
4) Fluency in speaking, listening English is required.
5) Super SMART that demonstrates fast learning abilities
If you are interested in this position please contact
Leo Lee : firstname.lastname@example.org