活動起日：2016-11-23 發佈日期：2016-11-23 瀏覽數：1772 2017-02-12 更新
Coffee Meets Bagel is looking for Growth Hackers!
Coffee Meets Bagel is helping millions of singles around the world meet interesting people and find meaningful relationships. We want to do the same for students at NTU!
Become part of CMB's Growth Hacker team at NTU. You will get an opportunity to work closely with the founder & CMB's marketing team. You will have an opportunity to use your creativity, test different marketing concepts, and learn how to seed and grow a consumer brand.
If you’re a sociable, outgoing, driven student interested in entrepreneurship, social media, marketing, and making a positive difference in individuals' lives, this job is for you!
What we are looking for:
- Current full-time student at NTU, preferably upperclassmen
- Proven interest & experience in social media, marketing, leadership skill & entrepreneurship
- Connections to student clubs and organizations on campus
Growth Hacker benefits:
- Competitive hourly rate compensation
- Coffee Beans to be used in the app
- Adding the internship experience with Coffee Meets Bagel to your resume
- Coffee Meets Bagel Merchandise
- Invaluable experience in marketing, branding, promotions, event planning, social media, sponsorship, public relations, advertising and entrepreneurship
-10-20 hours between December 19th, 2016 and January 6th, 2017 (depending on the hacking day!)
For more information: