活動起日：2018-09-06 發佈日期：2018-09-06 瀏覽數：128 2018-09-06 更新
Administrative Intern (Taipei)
WorldQuant develops and deploys systematic financial strategies across a variety of asset classes and global markets. We seek to produce high-quality predictive signals (alphas) through our proprietary research platform to employ financial strategies focused on exploiting market inefficiencies. Our teams work collaboratively to drive the production of Alphas and financial strategies – the foundation of a sustainable, global investment platform.
WorldQuant’s success is built on a culture that pairs academic sensibility with accountability for results. Employees are encouraged to think openly about problems, balancing intellectualism and practicality. Great ideas come from anyone, anywhere. Employees are encouraged to challenge conventional thinking and possess a mindset of continuous improvement. That’s a key ingredient in remaining a leader in any industry.
Our goal is to hire the best and the brightest. We value intellectual horsepower first and foremost, and people who demonstrate an exceptional talent. There is no roadmap to future success, so we need people who can help us create it. Our collective intelligence will drive us there.
- Support the recruiting team with campus recruitment in Taiwan, including, but not limited to, monitoring external vendors, collating applicant data, connecting potential candidates, etc.
- Assist in routine administrative tasks, including office supplies, facility maintenance, company event in coordination with office manager, accommodating visitors, etc.
- Other tasks assigned by director and senior managers
What You’ll Bring:
- Hold or working toward a Bachelor’s degree or advanced degrees from a leading university in Human Resource, Management, English, or Marketing related majors
- Able to work at least 3 days per week for at least six months, starting as soon as possible
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Proven achievement in extracurricular activities on campus is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates please email your current CV and BS transcript(or any questions in ENGLISH and local language) to WQTaiwanjobs@worldquant.com by Sep. 21st.