活動起日：2014-02-12 發佈日期：2014-02-12 瀏覽數：1413 2017-02-12 更新
CIMB Group Equity Research Internship Program
1. One-year internship program from July 2014 – June 2015 in the competitive QFII broker business of the leading foreign brokerage house.
2. We offer great opportunities for comprehensive understanding of the operation in equity market and the exposures to industry conditions.
3. Supporting research in various industries such as tech, financial, and non-tech sectors.
4. Preparing presentation materials for analysts.
5. Maintaining and updating database and models for research purpose.
6. Coping with administrative matters.
1. 3-year college students and 1-year graduate students expected to graduate in 2015.
2. Expect full-time during summer vacation (can be flexible); flexible working hours (at least 2.5 days or 20 hours per week) during the semester
3. Good team player, abilities to work under pressure, and commitment to the internship.
4. Basic knowledge in finance, accounting, & securities analysis.
5. English communication skills are required (writing and speaking).
6. Computer skills in Excel and Power Point are required.
7. TEJ & Bloomberg skill is a plus.
8. There will be compensation subject to the applicant's qualification.
How to apply
Interested candidates please send your resume both in English and Chinese to email@example.com with the subject of “CIMB Internship Application” by March 14, 2014.
About CIMB Group
CIMB Group is a leading ASEAN universal bank, the largest Asia Pacific (ex-Japan) investment bank and one of the world's largest Islamic banks. The Group is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and offers consumer banking, wholesale banking, Islamic banking and asset management. It is the fifth largest banking group by assets in Southeast Asia and at the end of June 2013 had over 40,000 staff and approximately 13 million customers.
In April 2012, the investment banking/ cash equities business of RBS in Asia (including Australia) was fully acquired by CIMB. The acquisition will allow CIMB to sell ASEAN equities to RBS existing equity clients while CIMB strong ASEAN relationships will help market North Asia and Australian products.